Consultant Transaction Tax
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at www.ey.com/careersbelgium.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
Our Tax department counts in Belgium about 350 employees who render advice in :
• Business/Corporate Tax
• Human Capital
• Indirect Tax (VAT, Customs and International Trade)
• International Tax (including Transfer Pricing)
• Transaction Tax
Due to our growth, the Tax Department is currently looking for a Tax Consultant in the domain of Business/Corporate tax in order to join our Transaction Tax department in Brussels (Diegem).
We invite you to consult our website www.ey.com/be to find out more about our tax department, our other business lines and our values.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
As a “consultant transaction tax”:
• You are involved in Transaction/ M&A client engagements.
• You will collaborate with a team of Transaction Tax professionals to combine diverse cross-border transaction experience with local tax knowledge across a broad spectrum of industries.
• You will take part in the tax screening of companies (due diligence).
• You will assist in setting up tax efficient acquisition structures.
• You will work closely with the other sub departments of TAX and the department of Transaction Support and you will coordinate assignments with colleagues of these departments. Transaction Support renders advice in regard to financial due diligence.
• You will graduate in June 2018 as a Master in Tax Law
• You are client and market focused, practical, stress resistant, an excellent communicator and a real team player.
• You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch/French and English.
We offer you:
• A challenging position within a leading international company
• Room for personal development
• An interesting salary package with fringe benefits
You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch/French and English.